mandag 24. oktober 2011

I feel Robert Johnson

I was knowing the feeling
she was me showing
It spoke to my unanswered
bodily questions with lets just
stay in this feeling a little longer
before I brake it down
Crush your heart and
make you stumble
I keep on rollin`
I keep on tumblin`
to make my last deal go down and
I`m not in the mood of solving
tomorrows or yesterdays problems
I really know not for sure if
Robert Johnson`s laying down and
I really know not what the wind is
saying but I kind of
feel him in it staying
He is not in it desperately crying
Thats not the deal and what the
blues needs to be ´bout man
And the blues is not about hope either
Its more like a blood-rush-fever
Like the edge of a knife
Like a reality bite
Like a spot to stay
Like a human prair

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar