søndag 23. oktober 2011

Song to Tine

I don't need a cellphone
or a moving car
All I´m really needing
is to be right where you are
I dont need no lover
or a great big sin
But when I see you moving
The feelings in me begin



I don't need no TV-set
to occupy my mind
You are that remote Song to Tinecontrol
turns me on all of the time
I don't need no book to read
don'tSong to Tine need to take no notes
All these words keeps a rollin´ in
though it may sound like they're all jokes



Need no PC Need no Mac
Don't need to Google to see where its at
Don't even need to chit and chat
My mind dont need any of that
to show you what my mind has got
I don't need no caution sign
None of that is in my mind
I just need someone thats kind
Someone just like you



I don't need no glass of wine
When this sip is down I´ll tell you how youre fine
I don't need no cigarette
Only one for to keep this fingers set
I don't need no property
or a piece of gold
Just being near to what your smile now holds
tells me where I belong



I don't need this song to you
for to get my message through
I don't need this guitar now
I can practice different grips anyhow
Now the four first verses are ready babe
The last one I don't know completely yet
I´m sure babe when I´ve played it to you
that I wont regret


http://www.nrk.no/urort/1.0/track/download/254302.mp3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar